Chima quits Big Brother

Chima is the latest contestant to be out of the Big Brother 11 show. I'm sure your wondering why all of a sudden Chima, who was not nominated or evicted, suddenly decided to quit Big Brother. I already made a research about this earlier. Its true, Chima quits Big Brother, she was not removed from the show, it was voluntary. So your asking why right? Its simple, reports say that Chima broke a microphone while inside the house and was asked to pay for it. She refused to and succeeding events led to her deciding to leave the house immediately.


With Chima out of the Big Brother house, I lost my bet. She was my favorite houseguest and I'm sure she could have gone a long way if she had stayed inside. Well, I guess that's how reality TV show goes, only one will win.



For all the live scores, news, updates, highlights, team schedule, latest standings and more action from all your favorite sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, FIFA, NHL, etc.), please try our Free Email Subscription Now.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive