GI Joe Review - Rotten Tomatoes | Watch GI Joe Bootleg Leaked Movie Online

G.I. Joe was one of my favorite cartoon series / TV show when I was a kid. I remember asking my parents to buy me some soldier toys, because it was unfortunate that authentic G.I. Joe merchandise were rare to find during those days. I'm sure every one who was a child during the G.I. Joe area also got addicted to it, agree? This is the reason why I'm sure that the upcoming G.I. Joe movie this 2009 is definite to make a hit. G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra had an advance screening on selected cinemas and this is the reason why many people who are interested to watch G.I. Joe movie are looking for a G.I. Joe Review.


According to Rotten Tomatoes, here are some GI Joe Rise of The Cobra reviews:

"GI Joe is big, dumb, loud and utterly relentless: basically, everything you could ever want from a summer blockbuster."

"Overlong, boringly vacuous and pointlessly noisy, but I am not this movie's target audience. At least it isn't as pretentious as Watchmen."

"G.I. Joe could quite possibly have the worst script of all time but the action scenes are so exhilarating that it warrants a viewing."



In summary, Rotten Tomatoes has given G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) movie a total score of 41% on their Tomatometer.


With the G.I. Joe reviews already out and now showing on selected cinemas, I'm sure that GI Joe Rise of the Cobra bootleg movie will be leaked online sometime soon.



For all the live scores, news, updates, highlights, team schedule, latest standings and more action from all your favorite sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, FIFA, NHL, etc.), please try our Free Email Subscription Now.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive