Hillary Clinton Angry VIDEO

Its one of the hottest videos being watched worldwide, Hillary Clinton simply snapped when a guy from the pressed asked what her husband Bill Clinton thinks of the Congo conference. Hillary Clinton angrily replied back: "You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not secretary of state, I am. If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband.”


Watch Hillary Clinton Angry VIDEO:



The funny thing about this issue is that, the reporter was supposed to ask about Barack Obama's opinion on China but was just lost in translation and the wrong words came out of his mouth. Hillary Clinton needs some anger management sessions.



For all the live scores, news, updates, highlights, team schedule, latest standings and more action from all your favorite sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, FIFA, NHL, etc.), please try our Free Email Subscription Now.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive