Kourtney Kardashian pregnant - baby daddy

Almost everybody in America, and even the worldwide community knows that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant. This was earlier announced on E! News. Now the question is Who is Kourtney Kardashian baby daddy? Rumors earlier circulated that, Ryan Seacrest, the highest paid host of American Idol may be Kourtney Kardashian. I don't know how true this is but its all over the news and blogs I have visited. One thing is for sure, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's baby is definitely not Scott Disick, her former boyfriend, because they broke up earlier this year.


As the treasure hunt for Kourtney Kardashian baby daddy continues, please be sure to check us back regularly as we have heard that the announcement of who Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend is and their engagement will be made very soon. The news is to be made not later than Sunday.


Here's the official statement from Kourtney Kardashian about her pregnancy (due this December):

“We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking, like, something wasn’t feeling right. I’ve never missed a period in my life. I took like 20 test. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news and I was just so shocked.”



For all the live scores, news, updates, highlights, team schedule, latest standings and more action from all your favorite sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, FIFA, NHL, etc.), please try our Free Email Subscription Now.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive