Twitter Downtime October 2009 | Too Many Tweets

I made a post just a while ago about the upcoming Orionid Meteor Shower 2009 which will peak tonight, from 12 midnight to 3 am. But when I am about to share it with my Twitter followers, I was surprised to receive the following error message upon logging into my Twitter account: "
Twitter is over capacity. Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again."


See below image for better view of the error message:




Is Twitter currently down or under maintenance? Or am I the only one receive such error? If it is indeed true that the Twitter downtime is caused by so many tweets, this is bad for Twitter users. Their engineers must be planning an upgrade on their servers by now to avoid problems such as this again.



For all the live scores, news, updates, highlights, team schedule, latest standings and more action from all your favorite sports (NBA, MLB, NFL, FIFA, NHL, etc.), please try our Free Email Subscription Now.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive